MSC Seaside Caribbean and Antilles
July 18, 2020 - July 25, 2020
Join the fun as we sail on the MSC Seaside and explore the Caribbean and Antillies in this warm water adventure!
The Caribbean: A dream destination, this cruise includes the following ports:
- 2 Sea Days - Sit back, relax and enjoy watching the world go by as you spend 2 full days at sea. Sit by the pool, listen to live music or enjoy any of the onboard activities! The day is yours!
- Ocho Rios is a port town on the north coast of Jamaica. A former fishing village, it’s now a resort with a cruise ship harbor and a busy bay beach that’s lined with hotels. The surrounding parish of Saint Ann is home to rainforest, rivers, and waterfalls. Dunn’s River Falls is a terraced, 180m mountain waterfall with lagoon pools, surrounded by trees.
- George Town is the capital of the Cayman Islands. It lies in the west of the largest island, Grand Cayman. It’s known as a financial hub and a port of call for cruise ships. Tax-free shops cluster around Cardinal Avenue. The Cayman Islands National Museum is housed in a 19th-century building on Harbour Drive. It contains displays on local history, culture and wildlife.
- Cozumel, a mostly undeveloped Mexican island in the Caribbean Sea, is a popular cruise ship port of call famed for its scuba diving. At Arrecifes de Cozumel National Park, there's diving spots around a section of the Mesoamerican Reef and the Museo Subacuático de Arte’s submerged sculptures. Chankanaab is an eco park surrounding a lagoon with underwater caverns, home to dolphins, manatees and sea turtles.
- Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve - MSC's private island and will open in the fall of 2019!
- Enjoy all the wonderful benefits of cruising, including fine dining, world-class entertainment, recreation and more:
- Guests request either an early dining option or a late one and a dining time within that range will be assigned
- Additional Amenities available Al La Carte
- The Bella Experience Plus
- Ideally located staterooms and views, including the upper decks with easy access to main areas.
- Guests request either an early dining option or a late one and a dining time within that range will be assigned, according to availability, but with priority over Bella guests. *
- 24-hour room service is available with FREE continental breakfast. Choose from our free room service menu or upgrade for a fee.
- The Fantastica Experience Plus
- Priority Boarding
- Two 50 Minute Massages per stateroom from the spa menu, tanning booth and unrestricted use of the Thermal Area.
- Access to private sun deck ( No Children Allowed)
- Elegant stateroom with bathrobe, slippers and a complimentary room diffuser with MSC exclusive fragrance
The Fantastica and Aurea Experience prices include:
- Basic Drink Drink & WIFI Package:
- Easy Package
- Standard WIFI Package
Per Person Pricing
(Based on double occupancy)
|Balcony Cabin - Group pricing||B3 - Aurea Experience||$1621 /person|
|Balcony Cabin (Web pricing)||B2 - Fantastica Experience||$1,391/person|
|Inside Stateroom - Group pricing||I2 Fantastica Experience||$1041 /person|
|Inside Stateroom - Family (Web pricing)||Bella Experience||$520.00 /person|
Children Pricing - Web pricing *
Based on 2 paying adults, children being 3rd/4th guests in stateroom
- Children under 12 at time of cruising - $711.00
- Children under 2 at time of cruising - $182.00
The Bella Experience is a barebones quote with no amenities. Amenities can be added later. The Drink package and WIFI is NOT included in the Bella pricing.
The Youth price for the Bella Experience:
- Teens Under 18 at time of cruising - $601.00
- Children under 12 at time of cruising - $601.00
- All Web pricing is subject to change until booking is made.
Non-refundable Deposit of $199 per guest required at time of booking (for 1st and 2nd guests only).
Price does not include Taxes and Surcharges of $341 per person
FINAL PAYMENT DUE FOR ALL STATEROOM WILL BE April 10, 2020
All Web pricing rooms, pricing subject to change until time of booking.
See Reserve Today Page for MSC Cancelation Policies.